You’re invited to Vestpod's workshop!
I’ll share all the tips you need to know to make great money moves in 2018!
This talk is for you if you would like practical tips on:
- How do I know where I stand financially? What is the net worth?
- Why the hell do I need a budget - and how to build one?
- How to maximize my savings for today and tomorrow?
- Why is it important to invest?
- And finally: how can we women start a conversation about money in a broader, cultural sense?
Monday 21st May, 6:30 pm in London at Huckletree Shoreditch
Money can be very personal and emotional, so let’s start the conversation in a chilled, low-key environment. No lecturing, no selling. Just talking and sharing ideas.
It doesn’t matter how much you earn. Does it make you happy and how are you managing what you have?
Vestpod is your money tribe, a safe space to talk about money and feel good about it. My goal is to support you to build better money habits, learn about finances and connect with like-minded people. Fun, light-bites and wine provided!
We can’t wait to see you!