You’re invited to my very first workshop!
I’ll share all the tips you need to know to make great money moves in 2018!
Monday 5th March, 6:30 pm in London at The Family, 35A Cornwall Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 8TJ
Money can be very personal and emotional, so let’s start the conversation in a chilled, low-key environment. No lecturing, no selling. Just talking and sharing ideas.
It doesn’t matter how much you earn. My question is: does it make you happy and how are you managing what you have?
Vestpod is your money tribe, a safe space to talk about money and feel good about it. My goal is to support you to build better money habits, learn about finances and connect with like-minded people. Fun, light-bites and wine provided!
This talk is for you if you would like practical tips on:
- How do I know where I stand financially?
- Why the hell do I need a budget - and how to build one?
- How to maximize my savings for today and tomorrow?
- Why is it important to invest?
- And finally: how can we women start a conversation about money in a broader, cultural sense?
We can’t wait to see you on the 5th March!